16 February 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 2:24 AM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's can't-wait-to-read selection is..

Title: Clarity
Author: Kim Harrington
Publisher: Scholastic Point
Published: March 1, 2011
Pages: 242
Goodreads
When you can see things others can't, where do you look for the truth? This paranormal murder mystery will have teens reading on the edge of their seats.

Clarity "Clare" Fern sees things. Things no one else can see. Things like stolen kisses and long-buried secrets. All she has to do is touch a certain object, and the visions come to her. It's a gift.

And a curse.

When a teenage girl is found murdered, Clare's ex-boyfriend wants her to help solve the case--but Clare is still furious at the cheating jerk. Then Clare's brother--who has supernatural gifts of his own--becomes the prime suspect, and Clare can no longer look away. Teaming up with Gabriel, the smoldering son of the new detective, Clare must venture into the depths of fear, revenge, and lust in order to track the killer. But will her sight fail her just when she needs it most?

10 comments:

Jan von Harz on February 16, 2011 at 4:38 AM said...

I loved this book and am now anxious for Kim to write more. Hope you enjoy it too not too much longer to wait!

A.J. on February 16, 2011 at 6:05 AM said...

I like the cover; looks unique. Can't wait to read this one too! :)

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books on February 16, 2011 at 6:09 AM said...

This is also on my to-read pile! I can't wait! Great pick!

Check out my WOW this week!

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on February 16, 2011 at 6:32 AM said...

Jan, you are so lucky you got to read it before release! I'm glad you thought this way, it makes me want to read it more :).

AJ, the cover is really pretty, I like it too. I think I might buy it just because of the cover lol

Brittany, I can't wait either xD. Checking out your WoW now!

Unknown on February 16, 2011 at 9:02 AM said...

Great choice!! I have been wanting to read this one too! Thank you for sharing!

NEW FOLLOWER!
My WoW

Moonlight Gleam

Natalie Mulford on February 16, 2011 at 11:00 AM said...

Yes! This has been on my TBR list for a couple of weeks now! Not too much longer to wait!

xo Nat
bookbabblings.com

I Eat Words on February 16, 2011 at 12:45 PM said...

I can't wait for Clarity either! :) New follower, btw! Great blog :)

vvb32 reads on February 17, 2011 at 10:06 PM said...

this cover is so eye-catching. may have to try it ;-D

Vicki on February 18, 2011 at 12:45 PM said...

I've got this pre-ordered... It sounds so good and the cover is just beautiful!

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on February 18, 2011 at 3:04 PM said...

Vicki, I'm soo jealous! I wish I had the money to pre-order this :P.

Thank you for everyone's comments and those who followed :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon