17 February 2011

Follow Friday (1)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 11:30 PM


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.

This week's question is:

If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

Hmm, I don't believe I've ever read any Science Fiction. I'm not quite sure as to what books are Science Fiction and if it's the same thing as dystopian. Gosh I sound so dumb.. :P

I'm currently reading Human.4 which is described as "science fiction" on goodreads, so I guess that means I've read science fiction! Woop woop!

Anyway, to more anwswer the question, yes I would like to read more science fiction than what I may or may not have read and I do find the topic interesting.

</end totally stupid answer>

12 comments:

ann on February 18, 2011 at 12:32 AM said...

The same as me! I never sure what is Sci-Fi books and what is not, too. Hahha. I don't mind if I sound stupid or whatever :)

newest follower

BLHmistress on February 18, 2011 at 1:06 AM said...

Actually I agree, I don't know the difference either. New Follower here. Have a great weekend!


My FF and Blog Hops

Aleetha on February 18, 2011 at 1:33 AM said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog :)
I follow your blog back

I also have no idea how to differentiate between those two genre :D

Human 4. I have never read it. But I'd love to look at the cover.

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on February 18, 2011 at 2:25 AM said...

Wooo! I'm not alone in this! I'm quite glad at this fact lol.

Thank you for following, it means alot :)

FICTION STATE OF MIND on February 18, 2011 at 10:02 AM said...

thanks for stopping by my blog :) Im following you

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-book-blog-follow-friday_18.html

Beth on February 18, 2011 at 9:06 PM said...

Try The Hunger Games. It's great.
I'm your newest follower.
bethfred.com

Alison Can Read on February 18, 2011 at 9:08 PM said...

Hopping through. I'm not a sci fi fan either, but several people have recommended Human.4
My Hop

Heather Trim on February 18, 2011 at 9:12 PM said...

Howdy, Thanks for following my blog, I'm following you back!
Cheers!
Heatheraine

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic on February 19, 2011 at 1:16 AM said...

Hi from your newest follower! Happy (Belated) Friday!

The Book Angel on February 19, 2011 at 7:35 AM said...

I saw someone else say they were reading Human.4 so I already want to check it out! Thanks for stopping by my blog! : )

Michelle on February 19, 2011 at 12:00 PM said...

Human .4 looks interesting.

Thanks for stopping by. I wasn't following but I am now. :)

Hooked to Books

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon