13 February 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 2:48 PM

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and it's a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, stealing (lol), etc.


Library books:
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Received For Review:

Human.4 by Mike A. Lancaster
(received from Luxury Reading for review)

Received From Contest:

 Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
(received from a contest by My Bookish Ways)


That is it! What did you receive in your mailbox?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading The Body Finder and really liked it. The Forest of Hands and Teeth was pretty good too, even though I generally don't like zombies.

Liddy on February 13, 2011 at 2:59 PM said...

Wow, those are all really great books!
I really want to get lots of them, especially the body finder!
http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on February 13, 2011 at 3:43 PM said...

I really enjoyed The Body Finder, too. That was a great book.

Thank you both for commenting :)

A.J. on February 13, 2011 at 5:11 PM said...

Great books! Paranormalcy is on my TBR list. Loved The Body Finder, and really loved A Certain Slant of Light! Hope you enjoy it as well. :D

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on February 13, 2011 at 5:27 PM said...

Paranormalcy is a wonderful read, it's a good break from "normal" paranormal books, so I hope you enjoy that one!

I cannot remember what A Certain Slant of Light is about and that's actually a good thing because I like going into some books not knowing what it's about or how it's going to be xD

Bex on February 13, 2011 at 6:11 PM said...

The Forest of Hands And Teeth is one of my FAVOURITE books, it's so good :)

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on February 13, 2011 at 6:14 PM said...

Now I'm super excited to read it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon