15 February 2011

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 2:46 PM

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading

Rules:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two sentences from that page
-Be careful not to include spoilers!
-Include the book titles and author, so other participants can add the book the their TBR pile!

This week's teaser comes from..

A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
page 168

'As soon as the door shut behind us, James was kissing me. He pressed hard as if he were lost at sea, drawing fresh water from my depths.'

5 comments:

A.J. on February 16, 2011 at 6:09 AM said...

What do you think so far? :)

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on February 16, 2011 at 6:30 AM said...

Wonderful! It's already got a 5/5 rating from me and I have to read the ending still :P

A.J. on February 16, 2011 at 5:34 PM said...

Yay! I thought it was so good. :D

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on February 16, 2011 at 9:57 PM said...

It is! I was scared at first because I wasn't quite sure if it was YA, I couldn't remember lol. Plus, I don't particularly care for historical fiction, but this turned out fine lol

Carina L. Tai on February 16, 2011 at 10:03 PM said...

This looks amazing. Just the cover itself is enough to pull me in :) Can't wait to read this!

http://dystopiandesserts.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon