I'd like to thank Tishia of Paranormal Opinion for these awards :).
To accept the awards, one has to follow some rules:
1. Thank the person who gave them to you and link back to their blog
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pick 15 other blogs to pass this award onto
My seven facts:
1. Obviously I love to read. I check out most of my books from the library because I don't have a job to buy them :P.
2. I can lick my elbow. Totally serious on this one.
3. I'd like to either be a Game Programmer/Designer, high school English teacher, or a graphics/web designer for my career
4. I have three dogs. Two shipoos (though we think one is actually a pure shitzu, we aren't sure lol) and a Malterrier (Boston terrier/maltese mix).
5. I want a pug named Butler and a Siberian Husky named Harlequin (no reference to the Harlequin company, I didn't even know of them when I decided this :P)
6. My favorite TV shows are the Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Glee, Bones, and House (in no particular order)
7. I have depression, anxiety, and OCD. My OCDs: trichotillomania and paranoia. Paranoia as in scared whenever I'm home alone, scared of the dark because I'm not sure what's in it, scared of under the bed, scared to take a shower while I'm home alone because I think someone is going to rob me and even though I lock the door, I think they can somehow "drift" through it. I'm also scared of mirrors on occasion and many more paranoia-ish things :P. Whew.
Okay now the people I'd like to give this to (I hate this part :P)
9. I Eat Words
13. Book Purring
14. Book Babblings
15. Moonlight Gleam
Whew. I apologize if you've received the award, I didn't check :P