25 February 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (2)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 4:03 PM

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.


Question:
Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

I don't have one specific favorite show. I have several. Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Glee, Bones and House are all my favorite shows and they are in no particular order. I love all these shows and they are the ones I (usually) keep up with. A favorite show to me, means I keep up with it every week and miss it when I don't watch it :P.

This is my first week doing this meme. This week's question is..

Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?
No, because I like books and tea and I just started. Maybe someday down the road I won't like the name anymore, because maybe me and tea will fall out of love. Who knows! :P But for right now I am proud of the name I came up with xD.

10 comments:

Unknown on February 25, 2011 at 4:20 PM said...

Hopping by to visit and follow! I love House. Something about snarky smart people makes me want to tune in to whatever they're saying, even if it's harsh. :-)

KelseyAnne on February 25, 2011 at 4:31 PM said...

hey just stopping by to say Hi i'm a new follower =]
Love the blog! feel free to check mine out:
http://kelseyannesbookblog.blogspot.com
KelseyAnne

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on February 25, 2011 at 5:59 PM said...

Tiger Holland: Totally agree!

Kelsey: Thank you, I'll certainly check your blog out :)

Alison Can Read on February 25, 2011 at 6:09 PM said...

Hopping through. I think Books and a Cup of Tea is a great name!
My Hop

Lindsay Cummings author on February 25, 2011 at 6:32 PM said...

New follower hoppin by! visit me too!! =]

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi! Happy Follow Friday. You have a great blog & I'm a new follower. Come visit me!

Jenny @ Into The Morning Reads

PS: You should join New Books for New Bloggers -- you're just who we look for!

Lark Andrea on February 25, 2011 at 7:49 PM said...

Bones is a great show! I am a new follower. :)

Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

Ms. C on February 25, 2011 at 9:28 PM said...

Hi,

Hopping by and now following, too! I like your blog (and tea!). I look forward to reading your future posts.

Feel free to visit my blog in your spare time, www.coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com

Take care and happy weekend,
Ms C

Sakura Sandra on February 25, 2011 at 11:11 PM said...

Thanks for following my blog @ http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/ I followed you back and nice to meet you!

Rebecca Bradley on February 27, 2011 at 10:02 AM said...

I love books and tea! Now following :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon