20 February 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 12:41 PM



In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, stealing (lol... don't do that), etc.

Library:

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
This doesn't really count, since I had it last time. I haven't read it yet, so I just kept it to read with my new batch of books.

Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs



Liar by Justine Larbalestier



Tithe by Holly Black
I believe this one is about faeries, and I love faeries so I'm super excited to read this!



Vesper by Jeff Sampson
Reading this one currently and it seems pretty good and interesting so far.

Contest Wins:



The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper
From The Book Bug's Follower Love giveaway hop, I won The Juliet Club book, a Letters to Juliet DVD, and some Lindt Truffles (love these chocolates!). It came with this pretty Valentines Day paper inside, which I thought was a nice touch :). I love the book cover on it, too, because you can see her freckles and it's a really cute cover in general :). Anywho, thank you to Lexie from The Book Bug!! xD

I believe that is all from me this week. What did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

Maestra Amanda on February 20, 2011 at 2:03 PM said...

Great books! I just finished Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick---is this a sequel? The first few chapters of Vespers is pretty cool too (I read them online).
Thanks for the follow!
~Amanda~

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on February 20, 2011 at 8:02 PM said...

Yeah, Crescendo is #2 in the series and #3 is called Silence, which is supposed to come out sometime in 2011 (not sure when exactly). It's a great read if you're interested in angels :).

Vesper is pretty good so far. I'm about half way through and really like it. It's mysterious and I love that.

Anonymous said...

You got Forgive My Fins - Awesome!!!

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on February 22, 2011 at 7:13 PM said...

That's third on my to-read list, I hope I like it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon