06 April 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (7)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 5:21 PM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's can't-wait-to-read selection is..

instructionsforabrokenheart  Title: Instructions for a Broken Heart
  Author: Kim Culbertson
  Publisher: Sourcebooks Inc
  Published: May 1, 2011
  Pages: 320
  Goodreads

Three days before her drama club's trip to Italy, Jessa Gardner discovers her boyfriend in the costume barn with another girl. Jessa is left with a care package from her best friend titled "Top Twenty Reasons He's a Slimy Jerk Bastard," instructing her to do one un-Jessa-like thing each day of the trip. At turns hilarious and heartwrenching, Instructions for a Broken Heart paints a magical Italy in which Jessa learns she must figure out life-and romance-for herself.

This reminds me so much of Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes and I loved loved loved that book. So I’m super excited to see what this ones like!

What are you waiting on?

5 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow on April 6, 2011 at 5:42 PM said...

Oh, I've seen this one around, and it sounds delightful. Hope you enjoy it.

Here's MY WOW POST

Jules on April 6, 2011 at 5:45 PM said...

This does sound good.
Great pick

Sarah Lydia on April 6, 2011 at 5:51 PM said...

Lovely Pick!-Instructions for a Broken Heart looks really good. I hope you enjoy it when you read it.

My WoW is below if you want to take a look :)
http://alovelylittlebookblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-ultraviolet-by-rj.html

Audrey on April 6, 2011 at 6:33 PM said...

This sounds lovely :) I really liked 13 Little Blue Envelopes, perhaps i'll give this a try.

Audrey

Alison Can Read on April 6, 2011 at 7:49 PM said...

This one sounds fabulous. And I love the cover.
My Twilight WOW

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon