22 April 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (9)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 1:48 PM

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.

Question:
What is on your current playlist right now?

Well, nothing really on my iTunes playlist. I deleted all my music, with my old Windows profile (the profile had a virus or something). All I have right now is Go Radio and Paramore haha. The rest I listen to on Last.fm on the personalized radio thing, or on Youtube Smile with tongue out

Question:
If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?

Hmm, unless it’s a book in a series, no, not usually. Which is kinda bad, but I guess I don’t think about it. If I stumble upon another book by the same author, then yes, I’ll read it based on my opinion of another book by the same author.

6 comments:

Lea Christine on April 22, 2011 at 1:55 PM said...

Hey there, new follower stopping by :)

I am sorry that you lost all of your music! Last week my hard-drive crashed and I lost pretty much everything but (thank god) my iTunes music and movies remained intact!!

Hope you're having a great weekend, feel free to stop by my blog sometime :)

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

Nerissa on April 22, 2011 at 2:16 PM said...

That sucks that you lost everything. I would be so mad! I can't live without my music. I do love Paramore though :)

V.K. Tremain on April 22, 2011 at 3:16 PM said...

Hello! Great to meet you through Follow Friday! I can't believe you lost your music...I don't know what I'd do without mine. Hopefully you'll be able to recover it.
http://vktremain.blogspot.com

Jeanna on April 22, 2011 at 6:17 PM said...

Paramore is still good though but it's a bummer that you lost everything. Here's my hop:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-friday.html
Have a wonderful weekend and happy holiday!

Lark Andrea on April 22, 2011 at 8:22 PM said...

I dig Paramore too. Have a great weekend. :)

Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic on April 23, 2011 at 12:46 AM said...

I've never heard of Paramore. I will have to check it out...or at least google it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon