18 April 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 4:20 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.

Library:


City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare

Finished it and loved it! Review to come. In a review writing slump kinda right now. I just don’t want to write them!

The Adoration of Jenna Fox
The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson

Currently reading and it’s very interesting so far.

The Replacement
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

This book looks so interesting! It’s up next after The Adoration of Jenna Fox. The cover is so wonderfully creepy, too Smile.

Before I Fall
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Been wanting to read this one for awhile now. It’s after The Replacement.

Bought:

Reunion (The Mediator, #3)
Reunion (The Mediator #3) by Meg Cabot

So I’ve read 1-4 of these books before, but I only owned the 4th one (weird I know, I must have borrowed them from a friend), so I bought this with the money I got back from the ruined Ninth Key (#2) book. This was only a couple cents more than the amount I got back for Ninth Key, so I figured I’d get it.

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead

Got this with a gift card from Swagbucks (go check this site out, it’s awesome!). I bought it used and it came in surprisingly good condition. The edges and spine were a little worn and there’s someone name in the front cover, but other than that, it has no marking or significant damage. I was expecting something a lot worse lol.

Contests: 

Like Mandarin
Like Mandarin by Kristin Hubbard

Won this via a contest at Random Buzzers. Love that site, go check it out if you don’t know what it is. Excited to read it.

RAK:

Shadowspell (Faeriewalker, #2)
Shadowspell (The Faeriewalker #2) by Jenna Black

Received this from Amber at AwesomeSauce Book Club. She emailed me and told me she had two of these and asked if I wanted the other. I of course said yes. I think I’ll either buy the first or borrow it from the library (hopefully buy it! lol). So thank you Amber Smile.

Make sure you go sign up for this wonderful program at Book Soulmates. Click on the Features button at the top and click on ‘How big is your RAK?’ to find out all about the program and how to participate.

Sorry this was late! What did you get in your mailbox?

1 comments:

Cait on April 18, 2011 at 5:55 PM said...

wow you got great books this week! The replacement looks really good; kinda creepy. I hope you enjoy city of ashes-I love that series.

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon