24 April 2011

In My Mailbox (8)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 9:20 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.

For Review:

Instructions for a Broken Heart
Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson

Sooo excited I received this! This is the second ARC I’ve requested. This sounds kinda like 13 Little Blue Envelopes, so I’m excited!


Waterfall (River of Time, #1)
Waterfall (River of Time #1) by Lisa T. Bergren

No, nuh uh, I did not get this, did I?? Just by that you can tell I was excited for this one. I had emailed Lisa about her second book, because she’s having a giveaway for an ARC of the second, so she asked me if I wanted to review Waterfall. Yes, please!

 

Random Buzzers:


So Shelly by Ty Roth

Got this from Random Buzzers for 10,000 points I think. Haven’t heard too much about this, but am excited to read it nonetheless. Took a heck of a long time to get here though Smile with tongue out.

 

Contests:

Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)
Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead

Received this from Lisa’s Loves (Books of Course) for her Fool For Books Giveaway Hop. I got to pick a book from the Book Depository, so I chose this one, since I have the first Smile. Cannot wait to start on this series!

 

That is all, what did you get in your mailbox? And Happy Easter!!

1 comments:

Unknown on April 25, 2011 at 3:40 AM said...

A great pile of books! They all seem great. I LOVE the VA series :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon