10 April 2011

In My Mailbox (6)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 2:06 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.

For Review (from Vera at Luxury Reading):

Where She Went
Where She Went by Gayle Forman

I just finished If I Stay yesterday and loved it (bought it so I could read this), so I’m sure I’ll love this too. Can’t wait to read it, thanks Vera! Expect If I Stay’s review up on Books and a Cup of Tea soon and Where She Went soon on Luxury Reading!

2 comments:

Vy on April 10, 2011 at 10:50 PM said...

I haven't read if I stay yet but I'm working on it. From the sounds of things its a great book and so is Where she went. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon