01 April 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (7)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 11:39 PM

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.

Question:
What is the book you really don't want to admit to loving?

I can honestly say nothing. I’m not ashamed of liking anything I read. I’m not sure if any book would ever make me ashamed of reading it.


Question:
Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?

I played a wonderful prank on my sister several years back and I put Pam cooking spray on the seat of the toilet. She slid right off. We later did it to my mom and it worked then too! It was awesome.

My sister also once tried getting me with mayonnaise and let me ask, how did she think that would even work? She glopped it on. I just stared at it for a second, while I shook my head lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon