10 February 2012

TGIF (2): Love Stories

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 2:10 PM



TGIF is a Friday meme hosted by Ginger at Greads!

This weeks questions is...
Love Stories: What are some of your favorite fictional love stories?



The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

My The Hunger Games review

How could anyone not pick this one? It had a wonderful romance with wonderful characters! Katniss needed someone to lean on and she had two guys! (though most heroine's do, don't they?)







The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

My The Night Circus review

I just love how they fell in love through their magic! So cute :)









The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

I do not currently have a review up of The Forest of Hands and Teeth

One of the only romances that actually gave me butterflies and made me cry. I just loved how well the story and the romance meshed.








A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb

My A Certain Slant of Light review

One of my favorite books, I love this one to pieces. Just the fact that he's the only one that can see her! Plus, their romance is beyond amazing, another that gave me butterflies!








3 comments:

Tanya Patrice on February 10, 2012 at 3:07 PM said...

I read the first 2 you mentioned - and agree - such amazingly complex love stories. A Certain Slant of Light sounds really good too - it's the first I'm seeing that book mentioned anywhere.

Heidi on February 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM said...

I really want to read A Certain Slant of Light! I swear I will soon with a sequel scheduled for this year. But completely agree with you on the other three, love. =)

Jasmine Rose on February 13, 2012 at 6:35 PM said...

The Forest of Hands and Teeth totally made mine too. That one totally tore my heart out and stomped on it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon