19 February 2012

In My Mailbox (26)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 3:54 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.




Bought:
Two Truths and a Lie by Sara Shepard - Been dying to read this one, so I begged my BF to let me borrow money. Unfortunately, it wasn't that great. It doesn't seem like the plot moved very much further (typical :P)

Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard - Got this one as well to fill the crack between The Lying Game and Two Truths, of course. I felt like I would have a panic attack if I did not get the in between :P

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - Sadly, my copy does not have an autograph. What is up with that?

Gifted:
The Hunger Games Tribute Guide by Emily Seife

The Hunger Games: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion by Kate Egan - Received both of these babies from my BF for Valentine's Day. It would have been a bit more sweet if I hadn't basically told him to get me them :D. But still very sweet! He also got me a yellow sock monkey (I collect them) and a rose, because he's amazing!


That's all I got this week or so, what did you get in your mailbox?

13 comments:

Unknown on February 19, 2012 at 4:23 PM said...

Nevertheless, TFIOS is just so AMAZING! Enjoy :D

Come Check Out My Mailbox

Unknown on February 19, 2012 at 4:37 PM said...

Hunger Games stuff! I would love to read that.

And about TFIOS, I think John Green said in one of his vlogs that if you don't have a signature, you should email someone butttt I don't remember which vlog it was. :<

My IMM is here. <3

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling on February 19, 2012 at 4:58 PM said...

Awww you got very cute presents from your boy for Valentines day! You got some great books this week too... I hope you enjoy them! :)

Anne on February 19, 2012 at 5:18 PM said...

I love The Hunger Games... I'm not sure about the movie, though. Usually, I try to avoid movie adaptions when I enjoyed the book. But I think I'll, nevertheless, end up going to the movies for this one. It is just too tempting ... :)

Lovely Haul!!!

Anne (from Living in a Fairy World)

The Reading Date on February 19, 2012 at 6:17 PM said...

I love your Valentine's gifts! Those HG books look awesome. I so hope the movie is good.
I think only the first printing of TFiOS is autographed - love that book!

Happy reading, Meghan!

smiling_ina on February 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM said...

I'm so jealous!!! I'd love to read The Fault In Our Stars. Oh, and the Hunger Games guide and movie companion. Sweet! You sure have a great BF. ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I'm following back. :)

Unknown on February 19, 2012 at 8:32 PM said...

Cool Hunger Games stuff! I really want to read The Fault In Our Stars! It sounds so good and sad. Thanks so much for visiting My IMM!

Addicted2Heroines on February 19, 2012 at 10:10 PM said...

I love the cover for The Hunger Games Movie Companion. I would buy it just for that reason alone ;) Enjoy your books.

My 300 followers giveaway

Hanna @ Booking in Heels on February 20, 2012 at 10:01 AM said...

I'd never actually heard of John Green until I started seeing The Fault in Our Stars popping up everywhere. Now I'm DESPERATE to read it! :)

I've had The Lying Game on my TBR for so long I can't even remember what it's about any more...

Have a great week :)

Rachel on February 20, 2012 at 8:18 PM said...

I love Sara Shepard Books. So far Never have i ever is my favorite of the Lying game books. i recently read the fault in our stars, it was okay. not Green's best work, but his most ambitions and saddest.

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit on February 20, 2012 at 8:29 PM said...

The Fault in our Stars is totally on my tbr list!! I've heard great things about it! Any YAY for the Hunger Games :) Great haul! Enjoy!!!

Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

TBD Affiliate Giveaway!

Let's get to 600 Followers Int. Giveaway!

Sarah on February 21, 2012 at 2:05 PM said...

Nice haul! :)

The Fault in our Stars sounds really good. I need to read that soon. I haven't tried the Pretty Little Liars series yet but I'm curious. Maybe one day! :)

And of course, as always, Hunger Games is awesome. I'm not normally into the extra kind of books, but I am a bit curious about the ones for that series.

♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

Jenna and Ashley on February 29, 2012 at 8:28 AM said...

I heard The Fault in Our Stars was excellent. It should be if it's by John Green! You're making me want to see The Hunger Games Movie now:) Enjoy your books!

-Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
New follower- thanks for dropping by!

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon