13 February 2012

In My Mailbox (25)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 2:36 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.


For Review:
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney

The Rivals by Daisy Whitney

These new covers are brilliant! I love everything about them, especially how they flipflop the colors, focusing on red for the first one, then blue for the second. Thanks Little, Brown!

That's all I got this week or so, what did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

Cait on February 13, 2012 at 3:25 PM said...

I hadn't heard of these before but I love those covers and I've just checked them out on GR and they sound really good! I might have to get these =]

The Cait Files

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales on February 13, 2012 at 3:34 PM said...

These sounds good! It's rare to see a 2 book sereis, lol! Enjoy!

Alexa S. on February 13, 2012 at 3:58 PM said...

Wow! That's a great IMM for you. I've been meaning to read this series, so can't wait to see what you think of them!

Heidi on February 15, 2012 at 11:59 AM said...

I love these covers, and am interested in hearing more about the series, I've only read one reveiw.

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon