01 February 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (17)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 1:09 PM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's can't-wait-to-read selection is..

  Title: Two Truths and a Lie
  Author: Sara Shepard
  Publisher: HarperTeen
  Published: February 7, 2012
  Pages: N/A
  Goodreads
Sutton Mercer watches from the afterlife as her long-lost twin, Emma Paxton, takes over her identity to solve her murder. But after ruling out her early leads, Emma still hasn’t found Sutton’s killer. A lot of people wanted her dead—but one name keeps popping up: Thayer Vega. When the gorgeous and mysterious Thayer returns to town, Emma has to move fast to figure out whether he’s back for revenge…or if he already got it.

Set in a town where friends can turn into dangerous enemies and everyone harbors dark secrets, The Lying Game is a juicy new series that fans of the #1 New York Times bestselling Pretty Little Liars series—and the hit ABC Family show—will love.
I lovelovelove these books! I like them a lot more than the show, though I like the show, so that just shows how much I love these books!

What are you waiting on?


10 comments:

Bex on February 1, 2012 at 1:29 PM said...

Oooh this looks pretty good. I've never read any of the Pretty Little Liars books, but this series looks interesting.

Great pick!

Carina Olsen on February 1, 2012 at 1:43 PM said...

Oh, this seems like a very interesting book :D I hope you'll love it ;) Great pick :)
Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3 Psst, Graceling and Fire are MUST MUST MUST MUST reads! <3 You will never regret it :) And it may seem like fantasy, but oh, it is so so so much more than that :)
Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

Unknown on February 1, 2012 at 1:49 PM said...

Great pick; I've heard this is a fabulous series!

Thanks for visiting. :)

Bonnie @ Sweet Tidbits

Mackenzie @ Oh, For the Love of Books! on February 1, 2012 at 2:03 PM said...

Ooo sounds interesting! I've never read any of these books but they sound interesting! I'll definitely have to check these out one day :)

Liz. R on February 1, 2012 at 2:11 PM said...

I haven't read any of Sara's books! I do love the Pretty Little Liars TV show though, so I'll definitely have to try out that and The Lying Game novels too :).

Anonymous said...

I have never seen the series nor read the books, but since I liked PLL I think it will be worth a try :)

BURIED IN BOOKS on February 1, 2012 at 3:23 PM said...

Have you been watching the show too? Does it follow the book? I know a lot of people loved the first book so I know this one will be good! Great pick!!

Heather

Amy @ Tripping Over Books on February 1, 2012 at 6:01 PM said...

This book sounds great! I need to catch up on my Sara Shepard books, though. I haven't read any yet! Which is strange because they sound juicy and scandalous and awesome. Thanks for putting this series on my radar!

Andie Z on February 2, 2012 at 2:09 AM said...

I haven't ever read Sara Shepard's books, although I have several friends who are obsessed with the tv shows, haha. I should really check her out!

I'm a new follower! :)
Andie
My WoW

Cait on February 2, 2012 at 3:14 PM said...

I still haven't read ANY of her books! I LOVE the PLL TV show though!!

The Cait Files

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon