26 February 2012

In My Mailbox (27)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 1:10 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.


For Review:
Above by Leah Bobet - This one looks amazing!! I was so happy when I received this one in the mail :).

Luxury Reading:
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler - Liking so far, just a few problems I have with it that keep me from loving it.

Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers - This one is up next, I'm not quite sure about this one, but it sounded interesting enough to capture my attention!

That's all I got this week or so, what did you get in your mailbox?

9 comments:

Julie on February 26, 2012 at 1:24 PM said...

I'm jealous. :) Above looks like an amazing read. Grave Mercy also looks pretty darn cool. I mean, the girl on the cover is carrying a crossbow. Great IMM!

Katie @ BlookGirl on February 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM said...

Oooh! Above sounds fabulous! I am definitely adding that to my GoodReads List :-)

The cover of Grave Mercy just rocks. What an imposing figure!

I'm interested to read your thoughts on Where It Began.

Hope you enjoy all your lovelies this week! Happy reading! :-)

My IMM: http://blookgirl.com/features/in-my-mailbox/106-in-my-mailbox-february-24-2012

Unknown on February 26, 2012 at 1:42 PM said...

Grave Mercy looks great!

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox_26.html

Jessica (Peace Love Books) on February 26, 2012 at 2:02 PM said...

Above looks sooo good! And the rest of the books! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my IMM!

Kristina on February 26, 2012 at 2:31 PM said...

I have an ARC of Grave Mercy. It looks really interesting, but I haven't read any reviews on it. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

Stacey Brucale on February 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM said...

These all look so good! I love the cover of Grave Mercy. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Unknown on February 26, 2012 at 4:24 PM said...

Meghan, WOW! All three of these books are on the short list of what I must read soon:) Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Heidi on February 27, 2012 at 7:50 PM said...

OMG yes! I want to read all of these, and literally squeeed in excitement today when I woke up to the NetGalley e-mail for Grave Mercy. Cannot. Wait.

Deb on February 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM said...

I've added Alone to my TBR on Goodreads after the cover here intrigued me. It'll be a while until I actually get to it, but I'm excited!

I'm not a book reviewer, but I was delighted to get the second and third books of Chaos Walking, as well as The Fault in Our Stars.

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon