23 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (13)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 4:00 PM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's can't-wait-to-read selection is..
  Title: Revived
  Author: Cat Patrick
  Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
  Published: May 8, 2012
  Pages: 304
  Goodreads
As a little girl, Daisy Appleby was killed in a school bus crash. Moments after the accident, she was brought back to life.

A secret government agency has developed a drug called Revive that can bring people back from the dead, and Daisy Appleby, a test subject, has been Revived five times in fifteen years. Daisy takes extraordinary risks, knowing that she can beat death, but each new death also means a new name, a new city, and a new life. When she meets Matt McKean, Daisy begins to question the moral implications of Revive, and as she discovers the agency’s true goals, she realizes she’s at the center of something much larger — and more sinister — than she ever imagined.
I loved Forgotten by Cat Patrick, so I think I'll like this one, too. Plus it sounds downright intriguing! Another plus, the cover is awesome!

What are you waiting on?


3 comments:

Samual on November 23, 2011 at 4:15 PM said...

I've seen this book a few times. It sure sounds very intriguing! I like the cover a lot! It looks thrilling. I like it! Great choice, Meghan! Thank you for sharing!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

Lindsay Cummings author on November 23, 2011 at 7:21 PM said...

ahhh want!!!!

stop by my WOW post!? I have a few picks!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

Laura BurgandyIce on November 30, 2011 at 3:09 PM said...

That's totally wild!!

I hadn't seen this book before, but it looks totally intriguing. Thx for sharing!

My Wow's at www.burgandyice.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon