05 November 2011

In My Mailbox (16)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 10:17 PM


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.

Review:

Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Thank you Little, Brown!


Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi

Thank you Little, Brown!


The Wedding Gift by Kathleen McKenna

Thank you Kathleen!

Bought:


Thank you to Lori's Reading Corner for the Show Me the Money Monday prize! 

Won:

Unlovable by Sherry Gammon

Thank you to Haley at Ya-Aholic! I won this from her giveaway.


That's all I got this week or so, what did you get in your mail box?


5 comments:

Giselle on November 5, 2011 at 10:40 PM said...

Unlovable has the same cover as the book Between that I won a few months ago. I love it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Anna @ Literary Exploration on November 5, 2011 at 11:23 PM said...

Ohh I can't wait to read Beautiful Chaos!! It sounds really good :) I got Scorch Trials this week, but I don't have Maze Runner yet -_- I should really get on that.

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Natalia Belikov on November 6, 2011 at 12:00 AM said...

Hello dear! how u doing? =9

yooooooo! I need to read Beautiful Darkness sniff!! need to get to that series soon sniff sniff! T__T Im so far behind sniff!

ENjoy your great boos me dear! muah! =9

Happy reading! ^.^
Dazzling Reads

Anonymous said...

I really want to read the Beautiful Creatures series! I keep hearing such good things about those books.

http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-4.html

Haley @ YA-Aholic on November 6, 2011 at 3:09 PM said...

YAY you got it!!! I LOVE Unlovable, it is so so so good! I hope you enjoy it also! (:

Haley @ Ya-Aholic

My IMM: http://www.ya-aholic.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-24.html

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon