08 November 2011

Teaser Tuesday (9)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 4:00 PM

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading
Rules:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two sentences from that page
-Be careful not to include spoilers!
-Include the book titles and author, so other participants can add the book the their TBR pile!
This week's teaser comes from..


Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Shatter Me



“Something shatters; a tortured cry sounds in the distance. These rooms are buried deep in concrete, walls thicker than the floors and ceilings combined to keep sounds from escaping too far. If I can hear the agony it must be insurmountable.”
-Page 22



4 comments:

Anna @ Literary Exploration on November 8, 2011 at 4:02 PM said...

Awesome teaser! I'm so excited to read this book :) Hope yo enjoy the rest of it!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Brittani on November 8, 2011 at 7:47 PM said...

Great teaser! I also have teasers from Shatter Me!

My Teasers: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-13.html

-Brittani

Anonymous said...

Another teaser from Shatter Me! This book sounds better and better. I need to read it!

http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-havent-been-bloggity-blogging-too.html

Haley @ YA-Aholic on November 9, 2011 at 12:33 PM said...

Ahhh I wanna read this one so bad!!! (:


Haley @ Ya-Aholic.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon