10 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday (6)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 11:17 PM

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading
Rules:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two sentences from that page
-Be careful not to include spoilers!
-Include the book titles and author, so other participants can add the book the their TBR pile!
This week's teaser comes from..

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Before I Fall

page 80

“That’s when it happens. The moment of death is full of heat and sound and pain bigger than anything, a funnel of burning heat splitting me in two, something searing and scorching and tearing, and if screaming were a feeling it would be this.

Then nothing.”

page 87

“I thought I died yesterday. I thought I died tonight.”

1 comments:

test on May 11, 2011 at 7:51 AM said...

Interesting teasers! I'm intrigued with Lauren Oliver. Looking forward to reading her books (: Here's my TEASER (:

btw, you might also want to join our GIVEAWAY!

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon