22 May 2011

In My Mailbox (10)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 10:05 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.

For Review (from Luxury Reading):

Stay
Stay by Deb Caletti

This one is very good so far!


Behind the Gates (Tomorrow Girls, #1)
Tomorrow Girls: Behind the Gates by Eva Gray

This one is also very enjoyable. I believe this one might be more middle grade fiction?


RAK:


Firespell (The Dark Elite #1) by Chloe Neill

I’ve been wanting to read this one for a while (hello, boarding schools and paranormal stuff = awesome), and I will finally be able to thanks to Emily from What Book Is That?! So thank you Emily :).

 

I think that’s it for this week! What did you get in your mailbox?

1 comments:

StephTheBookworm on May 23, 2011 at 9:11 AM said...

Stay is great. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon