20 May 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (11)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 9:14 PM

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.

Question:
Can you tell us five quirky habits or things about you?

1. I can lick my elbow. Be jealous :)

2. I love the smell of gasoline and Farm and Fleet.

3. I have trichotillomania, so I often will “squeak” my hair (I will rub my thumb up the shaft of a single strand of hair, thus causing a “squeaking” noise) when I am bored or tired.

4. I can’t really go anywhere without getting totally ready (hair and makeup done), mostly because of self confidence issues.

5. I have a lot of fears: bridges, spiders, tight spaces, places with a LOT of people, darkness, taking showers (I fear that a robber is going to come in my house or something, but I get super scared when taking showers when I’m home alone!), empty public bathroom, under the bed (I get scared when I walk by a bed and I have to have something blocking the side of the bed when I go to sleep), mirrors in the dark, Elmo (yes, the Sesame Street character), Raggedy Ann, and some others I’m probably forgetting. Yes, I’m an overly fearful person!

Question:
If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?

I would love to spend a day in the world of The Mortal Instruments and I would love to join Jace, Clary, Alec, and Isabelle as a Shadow Hunter.

3 comments:

Unknown on May 20, 2011 at 10:03 PM said...

Raggedy Ann is a totally logical fear! She doesn't look like she can be trusted. Old follower visiting through the Hop!

Unknown on May 20, 2011 at 11:23 PM said...

If I wrote down mt list of random fears, it may be longer than yours!

Shana on May 21, 2011 at 7:46 PM said...

#1 LOL! Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from the Feature and Follow Friday blog hop (finishing from last night!). Would love a follow back: blog.writerslairbooks.com. I also have twitter: @wlbks. Have a 'good read' weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon