Can you tell us five quirky habits or things about you?
1. I can lick my elbow. Be jealous :)
2. I love the smell of gasoline and Farm and Fleet.
3. I have trichotillomania, so I often will “squeak” my hair (I will rub my thumb up the shaft of a single strand of hair, thus causing a “squeaking” noise) when I am bored or tired.
4. I can’t really go anywhere without getting totally ready (hair and makeup done), mostly because of self confidence issues.
5. I have a lot of fears: bridges, spiders, tight spaces, places with a LOT of people, darkness, taking showers (I fear that a robber is going to come in my house or something, but I get super scared when taking showers when I’m home alone!), empty public bathroom, under the bed (I get scared when I walk by a bed and I have to have something blocking the side of the bed when I go to sleep), mirrors in the dark, Elmo (yes, the Sesame Street character), Raggedy Ann, and some others I’m probably forgetting. Yes, I’m an overly fearful person!
If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?
I would love to spend a day in the world of The Mortal Instruments and I would love to join Jace, Clary, Alec, and Isabelle as a Shadow Hunter.