06 May 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (10)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 4:00 PM

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.

Question:
What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

I’m going to have to say Clary and Jace in the Mortal Instruments series (minus… you know) or Mia and Adam in If I Stay/Where She Went (obviously not for the heart break! That would be a terrible part of being Mia!).

Question:
Which blogger would you most like to meet in real life?

Hmm, I have a couple actually. Kristi from The Story Siren (love her blog, I visit it almost everyday), Vera from Luxury Reading (because I review for her, but she also seems really nice!), Jessica from ChapterChicks (I enjoy watching her videos and IMMs on youtube), Lucia from iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books (she seems downright awesome), Farrah from I Eat Words (again, love watching her videos on Youtube), Lauren from 365 Days of Reading (again love watching her videos on Youtube), and Isalys & Vanessa from Book Soulmates (they seem awesome and really fun to talk to and they made RAK!).

Whew. I’m sure I forgot some people, but there you have some of the bloggers I’d like to meet Smile.

3 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic on May 6, 2011 at 7:04 PM said...

Two very difficult questions this week. I really want to meet too many bloggers to list.

Lark Andrea on May 6, 2011 at 9:10 PM said...

Mia and Adam are a great choice!

Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

test on May 7, 2011 at 7:38 AM said...

hi, I'm a new follower! you're blog's cool. I love Clary (: here's my post btw (:


also, you might also want to join our giveaway!

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon