17 May 2011

MIA

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 11:07 PM

Hello everyone, I just wanted to leave a quick update for anyone reading this saying that I haven’t really felt like reading lately, but I hope to get back into the swing of things soon!

I just haven’t felt like forcing myself to read just to put a review up. And that’s what it’s felt like, just forcing myself to read so I can review it, but I want to read for fun, not to have this pressure of reviewing. Reading has looked better to me, though, today so I bet I’ll have some reviews soon! :)

 

Take care everyone!

1 comments:

Rebecca Bradley on May 18, 2011 at 1:24 AM said...

Enjoy the time out!

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon