10 May 2011

Review: Shadow Hills (Luxury Reading review)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 11:46 PM

Shadow Hills

  Title: Shadow Hills                      Pages: 391
  Author: Anastasia Hopcus           Source: Luxury Reading
  Publisher: Egmont USA       Published: May 10, 2011
  Series: Standalone?                   Purchase: Amazon
  Rating: 4 out of 5

Persephone “Phe” Archer is grieving the tragic death of her sister, Athena. So when she receives a letter from a school in Shadow Hills – which Athena just so happened to mention in her diary the night she died – Phe decides to enroll there, armed with nothing but Athena’s diary as guidance.

Once in Shadow Hills, Phe starts having vivid nightmares that seem to be trying to tell her something. Are they visions of the future or of the past? What are they trying to say? One thing is for certain, Phe has just stumbled into the heart of the ancient secrets residing in the small town of Shadow Hills.

I immediately was drawn into the world and mystery of Phe Archer and Shadow Hills. There were some slow points, but other than that I thoroughly enjoyed Shadow Hills.

Want to read the rest of my review? Please go here: Luxury Reading

fourstar

I give Shadow Hills a 4 out of 5.

 

Confused why I don’t have the full review here? Please refer to my first Luxury Reading review here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon