05 May 2011

April RAK

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 4:12 PM

RAK button FINAL1

RAK, for those of you that haven’t heard of it is Random Acts of Kindness and what you do is you sign up each month and share your wishlist of books and people randomly send you a book on your list they either have an extra of or they straight up buy it for you! How cool is that?

 

So for April I got one RAK:

Shadowspell (Faeriewalker, #2)
Shadowspell (Faerie Walker #2) by Jenna Black

Amber at AwesomeSauce Book Club sent me this because she saw I had this on my wishlist and had an extra!

Thank you so much Amber!

 

I really would like to send some RAKs out, but I don’t have a job currently except babysitting every week or every other week, so I haven’t really had cash coming in besides that and had debts yadda yadda, so I will try to get a RAK out to someone soon Smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon