28 May 2011

In My Mailbox (11)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 11:31 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.

For Review:

Stupid Fast
Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach

I received this from the publisher for review and was surprised when I opened the package. I haven’t heard of this novel, but I definitely will check it out.


Misfit
Misfit by Jon Skovron

Do you understand how excited and surprised I was to find this in a package in my mailbox? I thought it got sent to me on accident! I requested this and am very glad I received it. Definitely reading this one soon.


Forgotten
Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Super excited for this one, too! I did a Waiting on Wednesday for this one a while back and am so happy I got it! I was actually hoping for the other cover, but this one is growing on me.


The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)
The Duff by Kody Keplinger

I am excited for this one, though I’ve heard mixed feelings.

 

Contests:

Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter

Okay first of all, the cover is amazing! It’s that purple color, but in person it’s shiny and pretty! I love the cover. And the girl on the cover totally reminds me of Dianna Agron for some reason. I won this from Ambur at Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright for her birthday giveaway. I got to choose a book from the Book Depository! Thank you Ambur!

 

Random Buzzers:

The Lucky Kind
The Lucky Kind by Alyssa B. Sheinmel

I’m glad I won this, I’m excited to read it!

 

Bought:

Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2)
Flawless (Pretty Little Liars #2) by Sara Shepard

I loved the first and I love the show, so I’m sure I’ll love this. I got this via a $5 Amazon gift card from Swagbucks, so definitely go check this awesome site out!

 

That’s it from me this week. I had an amazing week and was very lucky to get these books. What did you get in your mailbox?

6 comments:

Tiffany on May 28, 2011 at 11:37 PM said...

Great books, Misfit and Forgotten look really good :)

Sally@Always Lost in Stories on May 29, 2011 at 3:55 PM said...

Great looking books! I got Born At Midnight last week and I'm really looking forward to reading it, plus Forgotten is on my wishlist. Enjoy your books!

Joli @ Actin' Up with Books on May 29, 2011 at 9:42 PM said...

Hey I won The Lucky Kind too! I love Random Buzzers - they feature some awesome books and have really great giveaways. I'm excited to see that you received Stupid Fast. I featured it on my blog a few weeks ago as my can't wait to read book for "Waiting on Wednesday".

Enjoy your books!

Karis Jacobstein on May 30, 2011 at 8:51 AM said...

New follower here! Great haul! I'm really looking forward to Forgotten.

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-monday-7.html

chelle (crazytrinket) on May 30, 2011 at 12:16 PM said...

great haul, you've got amazing books there! happy reading.

here's my IMM
http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-07.html

Briana on May 30, 2011 at 2:18 PM said...

Great books! I LOVED The DUFF, hope you do too! Forgotten has been catching my interest- I may have to pick it up soon!

Hope you enjoy! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon