28 May 2011

In My Mailbox (11)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 11:31 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.

For Review:

Stupid Fast
Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach

I received this from the publisher for review and was surprised when I opened the package. I haven’t heard of this novel, but I definitely will check it out.


Misfit
Misfit by Jon Skovron

Do you understand how excited and surprised I was to find this in a package in my mailbox? I thought it got sent to me on accident! I requested this and am very glad I received it. Definitely reading this one soon.


Forgotten
Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Super excited for this one, too! I did a Waiting on Wednesday for this one a while back and am so happy I got it! I was actually hoping for the other cover, but this one is growing on me.


The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)
The Duff by Kody Keplinger

I am excited for this one, though I’ve heard mixed feelings.

 

Contests:

Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter

Okay first of all, the cover is amazing! It’s that purple color, but in person it’s shiny and pretty! I love the cover. And the girl on the cover totally reminds me of Dianna Agron for some reason. I won this from Ambur at Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright for her birthday giveaway. I got to choose a book from the Book Depository! Thank you Ambur!

 

Random Buzzers:

The Lucky Kind
The Lucky Kind by Alyssa B. Sheinmel

I’m glad I won this, I’m excited to read it!

 

Bought:

Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2)
Flawless (Pretty Little Liars #2) by Sara Shepard

I loved the first and I love the show, so I’m sure I’ll love this. I got this via a $5 Amazon gift card from Swagbucks, so definitely go check this awesome site out!

 

That’s it from me this week. I had an amazing week and was very lucky to get these books. What did you get in your mailbox?

6 comments:

Tiffany on May 28, 2011 at 11:37 PM said...

Great books, Misfit and Forgotten look really good :)

Sally@Always Lost in Stories on May 29, 2011 at 3:55 PM said...

Great looking books! I got Born At Midnight last week and I'm really looking forward to reading it, plus Forgotten is on my wishlist. Enjoy your books!

Actin' Up with Books on May 29, 2011 at 9:42 PM said...

Hey I won The Lucky Kind too! I love Random Buzzers - they feature some awesome books and have really great giveaways. I'm excited to see that you received Stupid Fast. I featured it on my blog a few weeks ago as my can't wait to read book for "Waiting on Wednesday".

Enjoy your books!

Karis Jacobstein on May 30, 2011 at 8:51 AM said...

New follower here! Great haul! I'm really looking forward to Forgotten.

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-monday-7.html

chelle (crazytrinket) on May 30, 2011 at 12:16 PM said...

great haul, you've got amazing books there! happy reading.

here's my IMM
http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-07.html

Briana on May 30, 2011 at 2:18 PM said...

Great books! I LOVED The DUFF, hope you do too! Forgotten has been catching my interest- I may have to pick it up soon!

Hope you enjoy! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon