23 January 2012

Review: The Way We Fall (Luxury Reading review)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 1:30 PM


  Title: The Way We Fall                                Pages: 304
  Author: Megan Crewe                                 Source: Luxury Reading
  Publisher: Disney-Hyperion                       Published: Jan 24, 2012
  Series: The Way We Fall #1                       Purchase: Amazon
Kaelyn's town has come down with a mysterious - and deadly - virus. First, you're itching and you cannot stop. Next, you're acting like you're friends with everyone. Then there are paranoid hallucinations. And lastly, you're dead.

The Way We Fall is about exactly that - a falling civilization, hindered not only by the deadly virus, but by the healthy inhabitants inside doing anything it takes to survive - even if that means killing someone.


Kaelyn holds her own and shines as a brave heroine, risking her life to help those with the virus and her family. She sometimes breaks down, sure, but who wouldn't when the town you grew up in is crumbling beneath you? I felt proud of Kaelyn and would definitely want her on my side, should a deadly virus ever hit my town.

To read the rest of my review, please go to Luxury Reading!

Cover thoughts: I really like that this cover is yellow, because it really stands out against a lot of book covers, but I just don't see how it has to do with the story that much. I do like it, though.

1 comments:

Jasmine Rose on January 23, 2012 at 1:40 PM said...

I didn't even realize this was already out! I should really pay attention to these things more...

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon