09 January 2012

First Blogoversary!

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 10:02 PM

I just wanted to make a quick post about my first blogoversary! It's coming up on January 29th. I'm super excited, because this year has been very hard for me. 

Multiple times I've thought about not blogging anymore, because I get so discouraged when I look at my number of followers compared to others. I know, I know, I'm not supposed to think about numbers, but it's hard not to! 

I get so excited with each and every new follower, and it's hard when the number stays the same for several months. It's hard for me to reach out and "network" so I'm making that my goal for 2012: to network more and put myself out there more!

To my followers: thank you, I love each of you so much :).



4 comments:

Samual on January 9, 2012 at 10:08 PM said...

Aww. How sweet and awesome this post is! You can't just quit blogging. I am here to read your post!! Do NOT go away!! Numbers don't count. Readers is what counts-----me!!

Thank you for sharing!

Sam

Racquel (A Book Barbie) on January 9, 2012 at 10:42 PM said...

I'm very glad you stuck through! I love your blog & you definitely appreciated:D happy early blogoverary♥

Racquel @ The Book Barbies
-thank you&come again.

Tim on January 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM said...

A lot of bloggers have been doing this for years. It takes a while to build up an audience. Part of it is doing something different than the rest, something that's uniquely you that people can identify as part of your "brand" as it were. Stick with it and happy blogoversary! :)

Erica on January 11, 2012 at 1:24 PM said...

That is so exciting! Congrats on your blogaversary :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon