02 January 2012

In My Mailbox (22)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 1:56 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.

For Review:
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - Haven't heard much about this one, but it looks good!
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler and Maira Kalman - This book is so freaking heavy!

Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan - These books look so good! I've heard good things about Cate Tiernan!
Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan - Such pretty covers, especially this one!

I'm sorry for the crappy pictures, they were taken on my phone :P.

That's all I got this week or so, what did you get in your mail box? 

4 comments:

Racquel (A Book Barbie) on January 2, 2012 at 5:22 PM said...

I'm green jelly! I too have heard wonderful things about The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight & Why We Broke Up looks like it will be a good one. Enjoy<3

Racquel @ The Book Barbies
-thank you&come again.

Laura D. on January 2, 2012 at 10:15 PM said...

I got Statistical today and it's a cute read. I'm loving it so far.

Great list.

Laura @ The Traveling Owl

Unknown on January 10, 2012 at 1:04 AM said...

Great haul! Darkness Falls looks so good! Thanks for stopping by and following. Hope to see you again! [:

-ShawnaLeAnn @ Dreaming In The Pages

Unknown on January 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM said...

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! I'm so jealous :o, I so can't wait for this one oh btw you got a new follower :). Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!.

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon