05 October 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Endings

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 12:31 AM


This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open:

1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

2. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

3. The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate

4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

5. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

6. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

7. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

8. A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb

 

That is seriously all I can think of, but each one left me in complete shock. All of them were very good books, as well.

1 comments:

Sash and Em on October 5, 2011 at 8:27 AM said...

Catching Fire!! TOTALLY.

new follower.

Sash and Em

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon