13 October 2011

New blog design

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 6:37 PM

I started becoming very tired of the old blog design and how bright and unprofessional it was. This theme seems a lot more professional than the last and appeals to me a whole lot more.

I'd love to hear your thoughts, however, if you like the new theme. Please comment me to let me know! Thank you.

Also, please note that not all posts will take to this new design and unfortunately, there isn't really much I can do, since I use Windows Live Writer to write my blog posts. New posts should look perfectly fine, however. Please leave me a comment or email me if you see anything wrong with the theme, I would greatly appreciate it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon