13 March 2011

In My Mailbox (4)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 4:41 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.

For Review (from Luxury Reading):

Shadow Hills
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
(I’m really enjoying this so far!)

E-Galleys:

The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope, #2)
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
(ecstatic over this, I loved the first! I’m surprised I was approved! Thank you HarperTeen!)

Bumped
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
(I was surprised and excited that I was approved for this one, thank you Balzer + Bray!)

Mercy (Mercy, #1)
Mercy by Rebecca Lim
(thank you Disney-Hyperion!)

The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
(highly enjoying this so far, thank you Harlequin Teen!)

Contests:

Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
(suuuuuuper excited about this, thank you to Amanda from Maestra Amanda’s Bookshelf)

Cassidy Jones and the Secret Formula(Cassidy Jones Adventures, #1)
Cassidy Jones and the Secret Formula by Elise Stokes
(from Goodreads giveaway, thank you Elise Stokes!)

Mystify (Mystyx, #2)
Mystify by Artist Arthur
(thank you vvb32 Reads!)


Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith
(thank you YA Books Central!)


I got extremely lucky lately and won a bunch of contests, so maybe that luck will keep going for a while? Smile with tongue out I believe I’m going to do a giveaway for everyone that reads my reviews. I’ll try to do one soon, either for 50, 75, or 100 followers Smile.

8 comments:

Sarah Lydia on March 13, 2011 at 5:20 PM said...

great books this week!

Maestra Amanda on March 13, 2011 at 6:53 PM said...

What what! Awesome! I'm so glad it got there! You're going to love AtU! It took me a little to get into, but once I did---watch out! Looks like you got some other great ones, too!

~Amanda~

Jessica Lawlor on March 13, 2011 at 7:25 PM said...

Yay for BUMPED, BLUE ENVELOPE and GODDESS TEST. I've recently gotten all of those from NG too! Love it!

Sab H. on March 13, 2011 at 9:22 PM said...

I really enjoyed Shadow Hills and Across the Universe! Hope you do too :)

Heather @ Love Life and Reading on March 13, 2011 at 11:00 PM said...

Yay for the Goddess Test! I'm just waiting for the option to upload to my Kindle is back up! Grrrrr.

I'll be sending your package out tmrw. Would have today... but it's Sunday and all :-p Hope you enjoyed your week!

Gabby on March 14, 2011 at 3:42 PM said...

Great books. There is a couple i haven't seen before and now i wanna check them out : )

Sarah on March 14, 2011 at 7:26 PM said...

Great mailbox! SO excited for Bumped, I hope you enjoy it!

Sarah Allen on March 14, 2011 at 9:09 PM said...

Great list :) And beautiful covers...
Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon