25 March 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (6)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 6:14 PM

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.

Question:
Give us 5 book related silly facts about you:

1. I have bookshelves but I don’t actually use them. The reason is below.
2. I don’t use my bookshelves because I only have about 15 books or so.
3. I house them on my living room shelf, for convenience.
4. I don’t like to dog ear my books and hate it when I check a book out from the library and there’s damage.
5. I’ve won a lot of book contests and have been sad because I haven’t won/received a book in a while lol.


Question:
If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?

I would have to say the Harry Potter world because I want to be able to do magic!! Mostly for stupid stuff such as materializing food out of thin air. *stomach growls* Open-mouthed smile

8 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic on March 25, 2011 at 6:27 PM said...

Harry Potter is a popular answer around these parts. Great choice.

old follower.
www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

Edel on March 25, 2011 at 6:33 PM said...

I too have seen Harry Potter a lot lately. I don't blame people though! It's such a great series.

My bookshelves are filled with books from elementary school. I don't buy books a lot anymore, I mostly go to the library. So in essence, I guess you can say my bookshelf is "empty" and "unused".

Anyway, I followed. :] I love how sleek your layout is. Good choice!

Here's my hop:
http://room304.brokenphrases.info/2011/03/book-blogger-hop-3-follow-friday-1/

Alison Can Read on March 25, 2011 at 9:09 PM said...

Hopping through. I'd love to learn Snape's flying trick.
My Hop

Lark Andrea on March 25, 2011 at 9:16 PM said...

Harry Potter's world would be fun to live in! I'd want to spend time getting to know Neville. :)

Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

Kylie1403 on March 26, 2011 at 1:06 AM said...

Harry Potter be the bomb! and oh my i cant imagine only having 15 books


- Kylie
http://reviews.blueteacup.com

Carissa on March 26, 2011 at 12:58 PM said...

I always end up dog-earing the pages on my books, that way I can find the good quotes when I need them!

I'm a new follower now and I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

Swing by and visit me here: Check Out My Blog Hop!

Lisa (Read.Breathe.Relax.) on March 26, 2011 at 1:39 PM said...

I am unlucky and have never won anything, so I'm jealous of winning books! :) I also think dog-earring is awful! :/

I'm a new follower, and I think your blog is super cute! :) Looking forward to future posts!

Jolene on March 26, 2011 at 8:45 PM said...

Just dropping by for the blog hop.

My answer: I would love to be in Francine River's Redeeming Love. I wouldn't want to be the main character. Just a secondary character is gets to watch it all happen.

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon