05 March 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 11:15 PM

Just gonna go ahead and post this today, as I'm not sure if I'll be able to tomorrow. In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.
Library:

 Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

 City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

 Evermore by Alyson Noel

 Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater


Won:

 The Lo Down by Lo Bosworth won from Dreaming of Books

 Timeless by Alexandra Monir won from Confessions of a Book Addict

Miles From Ordinary by Carol Lynch Williams won from ?
I have no idea where this one came from, as I haven't gotten an email stating I won this, so I'm extremely confused but happy. I love this book so far (on like page 60 or so), and it definitely seems like it could be my favorite book, if it keeps up the same pace! So thank you to whomever!

I also received signed swag from Kiki Hamilton. I received four bookmarks (all signed) and a postcard that was signed to me, so that was a pleasant surprise (I didn't know they'd be signed!). If you want some swag, email Kiki your mailing address and she'll send you some! By the way, they're gorgeous! They feature the same design as her book (image below, as I don't have access to a camera right now). I'm thinking about trying to do a giveaway once I hit 100 followers, so I'll definitely include one of these beautiful bookmarks if I do! I have three to share :).

Totally gorgeous, am I right?

7 comments:

Sarah Lydia on March 6, 2011 at 3:29 PM said...

You got some good books this week. I can't wait for your review of Miles from Ordinary!

Alison Can Read on March 6, 2011 at 4:45 PM said...

Fab reads! I love Shiver and really want to read Miles From Ordinary.
My IMM

Heather @ Love Life and Reading on March 6, 2011 at 8:01 PM said...

hopefully you LOVE Evermore as much as i did. fantastic read. I'm your newest follower :) would love if you could stop by my blog as well.. i'm always looking for new followers!

lovelifeandreading.blogspot.com

Happy Reading!

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on March 6, 2011 at 11:10 PM said...

Miles From Ordinary is awesome so far :). I haven't gotten to Shiver yet, but I'm itching to get through Tithe faster so I can read it! (it's next after Tithe and Miles From Ordinary)

Thank you all :)

Michelle on March 7, 2011 at 7:18 AM said...

You got some great books! :) City of Bones is AMAZING. One of my fav books.

I was exhausted. I had to keep redoing the vlog cuz I kept messing up.

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

Majanka on March 7, 2011 at 10:36 AM said...

Awesome stack of books you got this week! I heard a lot of good thigns about City of Bones, Wicked Lovely and Shiver. Enjoy reading!

Take a look at what's In My Mailbox this week.

Shaylene on March 8, 2011 at 3:36 PM said...

Great books! I absolutely love Evermore. Cute blog too :) Enjoy!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon