18 March 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (5)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 1:53 PM

I messed up the previous Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop’s title. It was supposed to be 4 last time, so just pretend it was Smile.

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.

Question:
How did you come up with your blog name?

I like books and I like tea. Lol. It actually didn’t take very long, but I didn’t want it to be just “Meghan’s reviews.” Although that might work for some people, it’s too plain for myself lol. So there you have it, a big look in my genius mind!

Question:
Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?

I always have several going at once, so if I’m bored with one book, I can just start reading another and come back to that one when I want. Otherwise, I’d never read if I limited myself to one book at a time lol.

12 comments:

amberargyle on March 18, 2011 at 2:37 PM said...

I could never read numerous books at once. I guess I'm just too scatterbrained naturally to add to it. :)

Unknown on March 18, 2011 at 2:52 PM said...

Hi Megan. I'm a can only read one book at a time. You can see mine here. I'm also your newest follower. Have a great weekend.

Sakura Sandra on March 18, 2011 at 4:05 PM said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower for the FF/hop and it would be super-awesome if you took the time to stop by mine and follow me as well!

http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

Thanks and I hope you're having a great day! (^_^)

Grace at Feeding My Book Addiction on March 18, 2011 at 5:23 PM said...

I like your blog's name and I love your teabag rating system!

Grace @ www.feedingmybookaddiction.blogspot.com

Alex King on March 18, 2011 at 5:38 PM said...

Hopping by, I am a one book at a time reader, can't do multiples!

Between the Bookcovers

Justine on March 18, 2011 at 6:30 PM said...

I love tea and books too, hehe! Your blog name is wonderful and original :) I'm a new follower! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

I agree that blogs like "So-and-So's Reviews" are a little boring in title, but what really matters is the content. Though I have read some blogs where the title and content run on the same scale of blandness.

New Follower, hope you stop and check out my blog and Follow Friday/Blog Hop answers here.

Molly Jo on March 18, 2011 at 9:21 PM said...

There isn't much in life better than a good book and an amazing cup of tea! Stopping by from the Hop! Hope you have a great weekend.

I'm over at http://surroundedbywords.blogspot.com

Mystica on March 18, 2011 at 9:31 PM said...

Coming through on the blog hop.

I will read two books only if I am slightly bored with the first one!

Patricia's Particularity on March 19, 2011 at 1:26 AM said...

I love your Blog name! I am a tea addict - I have my tea shipped in from England and I always bring back a lot when I make a trip out there. What is your favorite tea??? Mine is English Breakfast (plain and boring but really good :) )

New Follower! I can't wait to read posts from your lovely blog!

<3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

Ms. C on March 19, 2011 at 2:36 AM said...

Hi,

What a lovely blog! I'm most definitely a new follower :) So looking forward to reading your posts.

Take care & happy blogging,
Ms C
http://www.coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/

Alison Can Read on March 19, 2011 at 7:56 AM said...

Hopping through. Books and a Cup of Tea is an adorable name. More memorable than Meghan's Reviews, I agree.
My Hop

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon