04 March 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (3)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 10:23 PM

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.



Question:
What embarrassing thing have you done on cold medicine?

I've never done anything embarrassing while on cold medicine. And I'm assuming this question is either for or includes liquid cold medicine. That's the only kind I've ever taken :P.
I use :P a lot.... :P.

Book Blogger Hop
Question:
Who is your all-time favorite book villain?

Um.. this is tough because I haven't really read that many YA books (new to it kinda). I guess I'll say... Jules or Rixon from Hush, Hush/Crescendo respectively. I really have no idea.

7 comments:

Veronica on March 4, 2011 at 11:32 PM said...

Greeting! Yeah I had a toughy answering these questions as well. :(
dun dun dunn but at least it's friday hooray!

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous on March 5, 2011 at 3:01 AM said...

These were definitely harder questions to answer.

Have a good weekend!

Vicky on March 5, 2011 at 5:06 AM said...

I couldn't really think of anything for the cold medicine either, haha. New follower here! Happy Reading!

Alison Can Read on March 5, 2011 at 8:41 AM said...

Hopping through. I need to read Crescendo. I enjoyed Hush, Hush.
My Hop

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea on March 5, 2011 at 10:19 AM said...

Yes they were harder questions! That's definitely a plus to these, though, is knowing it's friday!

:)

Cait on March 5, 2011 at 11:26 AM said...

Hey just hopping by =] I'm a new follower. Good choice of villain, hard questions this week for sure!

Sara on March 5, 2011 at 7:50 PM said...

I had a tough time answering the questions.

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon