11 March 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (3)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 2:23 PM

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.

Question:
Who are you the boy/girl, instead of you the blogger?

When I first saw that question, I went huh? That was a weird way to ask the question Smile with tongue out. Anyway, I’m Meghan the girl. I’m pretty nerdy I guess? Not entirely so, I’m not really sure on that. I love reading and the computer. Anything with the computer like just plain old surfing and PC games. I love playing video games in general.

I have a boyfriend and he’s most of my life. When I’m not on the computer, I’m usually watching TV or doing something with him.

Uhh.. I’m pretty shy and antisocial, but I am pretty crazy if I know you well. I have no idea how else to describe myself without getting negative Smile with tongue out (I’m very self conscious and I hate it!)

Question:
If I gave you $80 and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?

Hmm.. entire Pretty Little Liars series. Entire Vampire Diaries series (those bind ups). Delirium, If I Stay, Before I Fall, uhh.. if I have money left after all that, then whatever looks pretty or looks very interesting (preferably both!).

…Can I have my money now? Smile

4 comments:

KelseyAnne on March 11, 2011 at 2:35 PM said...

Old follower here =] I would choose the exact same books! I love them!
Happy weekend
KelseyAnne

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic on March 12, 2011 at 12:30 AM said...

Hopping by... I'm an old follower and I love PC games as well. Right now I don't have any time for them,but I like them all the same.

Alison Can Read on March 12, 2011 at 9:25 AM said...

Hopping through. I'm pretty shy and antisocial too, as are most bloggers I think.
My Hop

Alison Can Read on March 12, 2011 at 5:40 PM said...

Hi Meghan,
You asked in my FF post if I always wanted to be an attorney. I didn't start thinking about it until my junior year of college. In high school, I wanted to be an electrical engineer until I realized that I was horrible at physics. Then I was going to get my PhD in economics until I was weeded out of the math major weed-out course (you basically have to dual major in economics and math to study post-graduate economics). Law school seemed like a good choice. I loved law school but haven't enjoyed being a lawyer quite as much. I'm thinking of going back to be get a Masters of Library Science and become a law librarian or get a Master of Public Health and do nutrition policy work. Sorry...that was a very long answer to your question. Are you thinking of going to law school? What do you want to major in at college?
My Hop

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon