16 April 2012

In My Mailbox 30: Late/Purple Edition

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 12:52 PM


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.


Luxury Reading:
Endlessly by Kiersten White - I am so excited I get to review this! I love the Paranormalcy series so much and I can't wait to find out what happens to Evie next!
Fated by Alyson Noel - Started this but I'm only on page 40 or something. So far it's very interesting and different than I thought it was going to be by reading the synopsis.

Review:
Purity by Jackson Pearce - This one sounds amazing! I'll definitely be reading this one as soon as I have the chance.

Thank you Little, Brown and Vera at Luxury Reading!

That's all I got this week or so, what did you get in your mailbox?

3 comments:

Jackee Renahe on April 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM said...

Oh wow awesome IMM! You basically have half my review wishlist there. lol Happy reading! =)

JennRenee on April 16, 2012 at 1:58 PM said...

great books. I cannot wait to read Fated. my IMM
great stack of books. i am so jealous over The Immortals.
my IMM http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/04/mailbox-monday-13.html
new follower.


new follower.

Shelley Romano on April 16, 2012 at 2:01 PM said...

Nicely done! You have two of my three most anticipated books to read.

I'm a new follower as well GFC:

Here's mine:
http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-6.html

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon