01 April 2012

In My Mailbox (29)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 12:00 AM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.


Review:
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga - This one is not something I'd normally read I don't think, but it sounds amazing!! I hope it doesn't disappoint.
172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad and Tara Chace - This one sounds very interesting and is another one that I don't think I'd normally read. Hopefully this one is good as well!

Random Buzzers:
Cross My Heart by Sasha Gould - I've gotten into historical romances a lot more and this one sounds soo good.

Thank you Little, Brown and Random Buzzers!

That's all I got this week or so, what did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

Annette Mills on April 1, 2012 at 9:31 AM said...

I loved Cross My Heart. Here's my review:
http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com/2012/03/book-review-cross-my-heart-by-sasha.html

Enjoy!

Marybeth on April 1, 2012 at 11:45 AM said...

I can't wait to read CROSS MY HEART! I heard it was great!

Happy reading!

-Marybeth P.

Heidi on April 1, 2012 at 6:10 PM said...

I Hunt Killers is AWESOME! I'm reviewing it tomorrow, just read it this past week. Really interested in 172 Hours and Cross My Heart...both are currently on my tbr but I'm not 100% about either. Enjoy!

ellepaulette on April 1, 2012 at 7:24 PM said...

What a nice haul! I may have to add some of these to my TBR pile.

Thanks for sharing your goodies!
Dani C
http://paulettespapers.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon