18 March 2012

In My Mailbox (28)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 3:29 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.


Luxury Reading:
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund - This one kinda sounds a little bit like Cinder because Lunar/Luddite and of course Kai. If it's half as good as Cinder, I'm sure to love this one.

Won:
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford - Thank you Sara @ Just Another Story! Excited to read this one.

That's all I got this week or so, what did you get in your mailbox?

3 comments:

Zoey @ Uncreatively Zoey on March 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM said...

I am insanely jealous of For Darkness Shows the Stars. That is all.

Unknown on March 18, 2012 at 5:57 PM said...

I've been lusting after the cover For Darkness Shows the Stars for a while now! Can't wait to see your review of it.

Hope you had a great weekend!
My (very first!) IMM.

Andrea on March 19, 2012 at 8:37 PM said...

Great mailbox! I've read and enjoyed A Touch Mortal..I hope you do too! And I'm jealous you got For Darkness Shows the Stars..it's on my WL!

Here's my Mailbox

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon