25 December 2011

Merry Christmas and IMM (21)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 3:55 PM

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! I hope you all have a wonderful time doing whatever it is you do on this holiday!


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.


From Luxury Reading for review:
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe

What did you get in your mailbox or for Christmas?


4 comments:

BookStacksOnDeck on December 25, 2011 at 5:38 PM said...

Had to look this one up on GoodReads. Sounds SO GOOD! Added to my TBR - thanks for sharing & happy holidays! <3
-Heather @BookStacksOnDeck
My IMM...

-k on December 25, 2011 at 7:31 PM said...

The Way We Fall sounds so good and I can't wait to read it myself.

Happy Holidays!

Samual on December 26, 2011 at 12:28 AM said...

Aww. Love the Christmas book tree!! I haven't heard of this book before, but it sounds interesting. Hope you like it!! Have a wonderful Christmas night!! I was happy to talk to you on Twitter earlier tonight!! Thank you for sharing your lovely mailbox!!

Keep in touch

Sam

Anonymous said...

OMG, I read this one awhile ago and it was GREAT. REALLY REALLY LOVED IT!


Stop by my IMM

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon