04 December 2011

In My Mailbox (19)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 4:36 PM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.

Won:


Inheritance (Inheritance #4) by Christopher Paolini 

Random Buzzers:

You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis

Bought:


Possess by Gretchen McNeil
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen


That's all I got this week or so, what did you get in your mail box?

6 comments:

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books on December 4, 2011 at 4:39 PM said...

Awesome haul, Love Twilight and Harry Potter!!

Samual on December 4, 2011 at 4:39 PM said...

You Have Seven Messages sounds very intriguing! I like the cover! I wonder what are those messages!! Hehe. I hope you like the Twilight series. I haven't read them, but have heard mixed feelings.

Awesome mailbox, Meghan! Thank you for sharing them!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

Alexa S. on December 4, 2011 at 5:59 PM said...

Ooh, Inheritance! I've had my copy for over a week now, but.... I've been stalling on reading it because I kind of don't want things to end, lol.

A Beautiful Madness on December 5, 2011 at 12:59 PM said...

Possess sounds amazing! Hope you enjoy it!
Em
My IMM
A Beautiful Madness

Stepping Out of the Page on December 5, 2011 at 3:01 PM said...

Possess looks really great! I absolutely loved Water for Elephants, so I hope you do too! Enjoy your books :)

Giselle on December 5, 2011 at 5:11 PM said...

oh awesome! Water for Elephants is one of my all time favorites! <3

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon