01 June 2011

New Layout

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 11:02 PM

I'm currently trying to switch over to a new layout, so if you visit and notice things look weird, that's why. Please bear with me.


Alrighty, everyone! I have successfully switched the layout. The layout template is from Delicious Design Studio and is the Lilac Stitch free template.

Please let me know if you prefer this layout or the old one, I'm not really sure which I like. This one seems a bit more complicated and I'm not sure if it's too unprofessional? (Edit: I don't claim to be professional in anyway!) Also, if you find anything wrong with the layout, please let me know.


As a final note, does anybody know how to get the "Pages" up back on top instead of on the sidebar? I prefer them up top, but I tried dragging them there with the WYSIWYG thing, but they don't go up there? I think I need to change something in the HTML, but I really don't know what.

Thank you everyone! I hope you like the new layout! I was getting kinda tired of the old one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon