05 June 2011

In My Mailbox (12) and May RAK

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 12:37 AM

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.

For Review:

Cascade (River of Time, #2)
Cascade by Lisa T. Bregren

Excited about this one. The first sounds good and I’m currently reading it (only on page 21).

 

Contest:

Spells (Wings, #2)
Spells (Wings #2) by Aprilynne Pike

I won this from Cath at My Book Chatter. I also won some swag. There was an adorable bracelet, a button, some canddyyyyyy, and bookmarks! So thank you :).

 

 

That’s it for IMM! Now for May RAK I got..


Firespell by Chloe Neill

 

I received this from Emily at What Book Is That? Thank you so much Emily, I’m sure I’ll enjoy this!

2 comments:

A Beautiful Madness on June 5, 2011 at 8:39 PM said...

Three books I haven't read yet. I'll have to get them soon, they all sound good. I've read Wings not long agao, I really need to continue this series!

My IMM

Alisa @ thenovelnook on June 6, 2011 at 8:28 PM said...

Waterfall does sound good, so I hope you enjoy it and also Cascade. I purchased Spells back in April, but still haven't been able to find Wings, so I'm still waiting to read it. Oh, and I love the cover for Firespell, so hope it's a good read. Happy reading!

-Alisa @ the Novel Nook (my IMM)

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon