20 November 2011

In My Mailbox (18)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 10:29 PM


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme to showcase what you got over the week by buying, receiving, borrowing, stealing from a friend etc.

Won:


I won this from Jessica at Confessions of a Bookaholic! I haven't heard much about this, but I'm pretty excited to read this :). Thank you Jessica and Kristen!! 

That's all I got this week or so, what did you get in your mail box?


2 comments:

Samual on November 20, 2011 at 10:36 PM said...

I've seen this book. I'm glad you got it! I like the cover! Great choice! Thank you for sharing, Meghan!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

Rachel Brooks on November 21, 2011 at 9:33 PM said...

Congrats on winning Article 5! It is on my TBR list.

I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
Rachel Brooks Writes

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon