26 May 2011

Review: Where She Went (Luxury Reading review)

Posted by Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea at 4:07 PM

  Title: Where She Went                     Pages: 264
  Author: Gayle Forman                      Source: Luxury Reading
  Publisher: Dutton Juvenile                Published: Apr 5, 2011
  Series: If I Stay #2                             Purchase: Amazon
  Rating: 5 out of 5

It’s been three years since the tragic accident that devastated Mia’s life and three years since she left her rock star boyfriend, Adam. He was not just another musician, but a full-blown, everywhere-he-goes-he-gets-recognized rock star.

Music is Adam’s dream, or at least it was. Now, he’s an empty shell. He goes through the actions of interviews and shows and everything associated with his rock star life in a blur of people and panic attacks.

Mia’s a rising star in the classical music world and one night, Adam finds himself at one of her concerts. He intends to just sit and listen to the music, but fate has other plans for them. She invites him backstage and before he knows it, he’s on a tour of her favorite haunts in New York, and one wild ride of emotions.

I loved If I Stay, and Where She Went was only more of the same, in a very good way. I devoured it and I’m sure it’ll be one of those books that stays with me for a long time.

Want to read the rest of my review? Please go here: Luxury Reading

fivestar

I give Where She Went a 5 out of 5.

 

Confused why I don’t have the full review here? Please refer to my first Luxury Reading review here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering me, but this blog is an award free zone for my own personal reasons.

 

Copyright © 2012 Design by Meghan. Template courtesy of Ipietoon